1. I vote. You vote. S/he votes. We vote. You vote. They profit.
2.-4. Anti-EU graffiti
5. President Clinton statue on Bill Clinton Avenue, Prishtinė. (Clinton
is esteemed for the NATO bombing of Serbia in 1999 and his support of
Kosovo's independence, which is evident by the country's decision to depict a skinny Bill for
6. Weather-worn photos of those lost in the 1999 war hanging in front of the parliament 10 years later.
7. Newborn statue covered with idle graffiti (The statue was unvieled the day Kosovo declared independence on 17 February 2008 and was later painted with the flags of countries recognizing Kosovo).
8. Fireworks celebration for the first post independence elections (November 2009)
9. Photo of a polling station in the 2009 elections (It's illegal to take photos inside polling stations...whoops! Not good when you are the electoral monitor.)
10. Polling Station, Zvečan, Mitrovica, November 2009. (Turnout in the ethnic-Serb majority areas was very low as expected due to Serbia's and Kosovar Serbs lack of recognition of Kosova's independence. The dog might have been the only voter at this station.)